References to 'you' and 'your' include both consumer and business customers unless otherwise stated.
- Debit card. The watch must be despatched to the billing address of the card.
- Credit card. The watch must be despatched to the billing address of the card.
- Cheque. Payable to Wimbledon Watches. Funds must clear before the watch is released.
- Paypal. The watch must be despatched to the billing address of the account.
- Bankers Draft. Payable to Wimbledon Watches. All drafts will be authenticated by our bank before the watch is released.
- Bank transfer. Only CHAPS transfers will be accepted. Please contact us for our bank account details.
All deliveries are made using the Royal Mail's 'Special Delivery' service. Each watch travels through a secure network which is separate from the regular post. The progress of this delivery is monitored at every stage via a bar-code tracking system. Accordingly, the Royal Mail guarantee that your item will arrive between 9.00am and 13.00pm on the next working day.
- All our deliveries are insured independently for loss or damage.
- All delivery times and dates are estimations.
- Please ensure that your package is intact before signing for it.
Deliveries must be signed for by an adult (defined as person aged 18 or over) at the given address, once signed for responsibility for the order is transferred to the customer. All liability for loss, damage or theft is transferred from Wimbledon Watches to the customer. Any parcel which has been damaged or tampered with should not be signed for and delivery should be refused.
Delivery to any location within the UK free. For deliveries outside the UK the cost will vary according to the weight and destination of the parcel.
Return Postage. The customer is liable for all return postage costs unless this is agreed in some durable form by a Wimbledon Watches representative.
Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. Wimbledon Watches shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods that is caused by a force majeure event (please see "Force Majeure" under "Legal Disclaimers") or the customer's failure to provide Wimbledon Watches with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the goods.
Wimbledon Watches will deliver the goods to the delivery address given by the customer on its system at the point of purchase. In all other cases, Wimbledon Watches will comply so far as is reasonably practicable with any lawful instructions concerning the goods given or confirmed in writing (which shall include email or fax) by the customer while the goods are in the possession of Wimbledon Watches, provided that Wimbledon Watches shall be entitled to additional payment for any services provided in pursuance of any such instructions. Where the instruction involves a change in the delivery address, Wimbledon Watches will be entitled to charge for any additional postage costs to the new delivery address. Please note, however, that Wimbledon Watches will usually only deliver to the customer's billing address.
Risk and title
Any Watch you purchase from Wimbledon Watches will be your responsibility from the time of delivery, through ownership of the Watch will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Watch, including delivery charges.
Returns and Cancellation Policy
You have 7 working days (from the day after you receive your watch) to cancel the contract for your order with us.
You will be refunded on condition that the watch is returned in its original condition and with all associated items, which includes its box and any paperwork. It will be inspected on arrival and, if it is found to have been marked, there will be an additional charge for any refurbishment that is necessary to return the watch to its original condition. Customers are liable for any return postage costs and must ensure that the item is fully insured. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting.
The prices quoted on the website are in pounds sterling. You will be responsible for the exchange rate and you are advised that refunds may be affected by such exchange rate.
Please note that customers outside of the EU will not be refunded their postage costs for unsuitable items.
Returns address :
PO Box 547
Make an Offer
Where the 'Make an Offer' option appears on the Wimbledon Watches website, you may make an offer to buy the watch in question subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Wimbledon Watches is under no obligation to accept the highest or any offer made.
- Offers exclude postage and packaging costs and all other charges, including but not limited to any credit card charges.
- Wimbledon Watches endeavours to respond to all offers within 8 hours of the offer being made during normal working hours.
- If Wimbledon Watches declines your offer, Wimbledon Watches may contact you in order to make a counteroffer.
- If Wimbledon Watches accepts your offer, which will usually be communicated either by telephone or by email, you are required to complete the transaction.
- If Wimbledon Watches accepts your offer, our usual terms and conditions of sale apply.
All our watches are sold with a full 12 month warranty. The Wimbledon Watches warranty applies to the movement of the watch.
Watch movements are warranted to perform within original manufacturer's specifications for that watch model during the 12 month warranty period.
The warranty on the watch is non-transferrable, and is only applicable to the customer who has purchased the watch from Wimbledon Watches in the first instance.
Promotional offers and/or discount vouchers
All promotional offers and/or discount vouchers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Any promotional offers/discount vouchers are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over as at the start date of the relevant promotion, except employees of Wimbledon Watches, anyone else professionally associated with the offer or any member of their households.
- Maximum 1 offer or voucher per customer and per transaction.
- Vouchers have no cash value. No change will be given.
- Vouchers are and shall remain the property of Wimbledon Watches and are not for resale or publication.
- Promotional offers and vouchers are subject to commencement and expiry dates as advised.
- Promotional offers and vouchers are not available to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and are subject to availability.
- Wimbledon Watches reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any promotion at any time without notice.
- Wimbledon Watches's general terms and conditions apply.
Wimbledon Watches ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Wimbledon Watches of Castle Court, 41 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9RJ.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.wimbledon watches.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Wimbledon Watches, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookie - Wimbledon Watches Session
Name - Wimbledon Watches
Purpose - This cookie is essential for our site to enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
We store a session number within the cookie. No customer identifiable information will be stored within the cookie.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a period of 7 days.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. In the case of product enquiries, your e-mail address, including details of the watch you selected, will be stored so that we can return a written quote by e-mail or send offers on similar watches or other offers that might be relevant to you. For instance, we may contact you with price and availability information on watches that both we and third parties (authorised watch dealers) have in stock.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To conduct market research.
- To run competitions, promotions and events, both ours and those from carefully selected third party companies.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by telephone or e-mail.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please either contact email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe link, which is displayed at the end of e-mail correspondence.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Wimbledon Watches does not have a supplier for a particular brand or individual watch, in which case we may pass your details on to a third party authorised watch dealer (high street shop) so that they can quote on price and availability.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Wimbledon Watches or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of or terms and conditions of sale or purchase and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wimbledon Watches, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by clicking on the unsubscribe link, which is displayed at the end of e-mail correspondence. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Every effort to ensure the accuracy of our prices and information, in the event of a mistake or typographical error we reserve the right to correct those errors, and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Any transactions that have taken place on misinformation or inaccurate prices, Wimbledon Watches reserves the right to cancel the transaction with no further liability on its part.
The content of the site is an invitation to treat not an offer. Acceptance of the offer is at the point when the order has been manually reviewed by a Wimbledon Watches member of staff (within 48 hours)
All material on the site property of Wimbledon Watches
Copyright Wimbledon Watches. All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, (including photocopying), recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without prior permission from the Wimbledon Watches.
This site contains links to external sites. Wimbledon Watches is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of such sites. Information on this site, or available via hypertext link from this site, is made available without responsibility on the part of Wimbledon Watches.
Wimbledon Watches disclaims all responsibility and liability ( including negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from this site.
We are not authorised dealers for any of the manufacturers we feature on the site, we are an independent & privately owned.
Except where noted otherwise brand names are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Wimbledon Watches shall not be in breach of the agreement nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under the agreement if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. In such circumstances, the affected party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations, provided that if the period of delay or non-performance continues for 2 months, the party not affected may terminate this agreement by giving 7 days' written notice to other party.