Wimbledon Watches Secure Payments
We believe we should provide our customers safe and secure payment methods to suit you, Wimbledon Watches accept;
- All major credit cards via payment through Paypal (sorry we are unable to accept AMEX and Diners Club)
- Paypal direct account transfers
- Personal cheques
- Electronic bank transfers (Please email for details)
- UK Postal Orders are also accepted. All methods are safe and secure
- Due to UK law we do not accept cash payments over £9,000
- For Non UK transactions we reserve the right to request a Bank Transfer, we are sometimes unable to take online payments.
Paypal is a safe and secure payment method that protects you from fraud and makes it easy to buy goods online in a safe and simple way.
You can register your bank account, credit card or debit card with PayPal, then simply choose which one to use each time you make a purchase.
Paypal safeguards your bank or card details, so you don't need to type them in to different websites when you make a payment. All you need is your email address and password.
With Paypal you are also protected wherever you shop with PayPal, you can get full protection for your purchases. So in the unlikely event that an item doesn't arrive or isn't what you expected, you can get your money back.
Credit cards offer payment protection and insurance, if you have any concerns please contact your card company for clarification
Please do not hesitate to contact Wimbledon Watches if you have any questions regarding payment and remember we have a 100% refund policy if you are not happy with your watch.